Bine ați venit la Hanul călătorilor !
Hanul călătorilor este locul unde puteți pune întrebări atunci când vă simțiți confuz, obosit, iritat sau doriți să ajutați ori să propuneți ceva legat de acest proiect. Pentru a putea începe un subiect nou, dați clic pe butonul „Inițiați o nouă discuție” (în partea dreaptă, sub poză). Acesta va adauga automat mesajul dumneavoastră în partea de jos a paginii. Vă rugăm să vă semnați comentariul prin adăugarea la final a patru tilde (~~~~). Mulțumim.
Înainte de a pune o întrebare sau de a face un comentariu:
- Aruncați o privire la câteva dintre paginile noastre: Ajutor, Întrebări frecvente și Politici.
- Dacă aveți o întrebare sau sugestie legată de un anumit articol, vă rugăm să folosiți doar pagina de discuție a articolului respectiv.
- Problemele care au legătură cu mai multe versiuni de limbă a proiectului le puteți discuta la Wikivoyage Lounge de la Meta.
Vă dorim să aveți parte de o experiență cât mai plăcută la acest proiect! Și ... drum bun în călătoriile dumneavoastră!
Wikimania 2017 scholarship programme[modificare]
Following the tradition of previous years, Wikimedia Polska Association has launched the ’’’Wikimania 2017’’’ scholarship programme. One international scholarship will be awarded this year, for the conference which will take place in Montreal, Canada, August 9-13. If you meet the requirements described in the ruleset, you may submit your application by April 7, 2017 to the email address provided in the ruleset. With kind regards, Wojciech Pędzich (discuție) 21 martie 2017 20:03 (EET)
- May you create Rasht's article in Română?--Pirsharafshah (discuție) 14 aprilie 2017 02:36 (EEST)
- Hi Pirsharafshah, I don't see why not. However, due to lack of personnel, I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Regards, Wintereu 14 aprilie 2017 09:44 (EEST)
- Multumesc draga! :)) --Pirsharafshah (discuție) 14 aprilie 2017 12:31 (EEST)
Wikivoyage at the Wikimania 2017[modificare]
Dear Wikivoyage community members. The Wikimania 2017 conference will take place in August 2017. I am going to take part and I hope to meet some other community members. To prepare for the conference properly I would like to know more about all your wishes, problems and ideas related to Wikivoyage. I have created a small site on the meta-wiki where you can drop all your thoughts, wishes and concerns. Feel free to create sub sites if needed. It would be great to have a meeting at the conference venue or anywhere in town. -- DerFussi (talk) -- MediaWiki message delivery (discuție) 23 aprilie 2017 23:04 (EEST)
New notification when a page is connected to Wikidata[modificare]
(Sorry for writing in English. It’d be great if someone could translate it if necessary.)
The Wikidata development team is about to deploy a new feature on all Wikivoyages. It is a new type of notification (via Echo, the notification system you see at the top right of your wiki when you are logged in), that will inform the creator of a page, when this page is connected to a Wikidata item.
You may know that Wikidata provides a centralized system for all the interwikilinks. When a new page is created, it should be connected to the corresponding Wikidata item, by modifying this Wikidata item. With this new notification, editors creating pages will be informed when another editor connects this page to Wikidata.
This feature will be deployed on May 9th on all the Wikivoyages. This feature will be disable by default for existing editors, and enabled by default for new editors. This is the first step of the deployments, the Wikipedias and other Wikimedia projects will follow in the next months.
If you have any question, suggestion, please let me know by pinging me. You can also follow and leave a comment on the Phabricator ticket.
Thanks go to Matěj Suchánek who suggested and developed this feature! Cheers, Lea Lacroix (WMDE) (talk)
Editing News #1—2017[modificare]
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
Did you know?
Did you know that you can review your changes visually?
When you are finished editing the page, type your edit summary and then choose "Revizualizați-vă modificările".
In visual mode, you will see additions, removals, new links, and formatting highlighted. Other changes, such as changing the size of an image, are described in notes on the side.
Click the toggle button to switch between visual and wikitext diffs.
The wikitext diff is the same diff tool that is used in the wikitext editors and in the page history. You can read and help translate the user guide, which has more information about how to use the visual editor.
Since the last newsletter, the VisualEditor Team has spent most of their time supporting the 2017 wikitext editor mode which is available inside the visual editor as a Beta Feature, and adding the new visual diff tool. Their workboard is available in Phabricator. You can find links to the work finished each week at mw:VisualEditor/Weekly triage meetings. Their current priorities are fixing bugs, supporting the 2017 wikitext editor as a beta feature, and improving the visual diff tool.
- A new wikitext editing mode is available as a Beta Feature on desktop devices. The 2017 wikitext editor has the same toolbar as the visual editor and can use the citoid service and other modern tools. Go to Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-betafeatures to enable the New wikitext mode.
- A new visual diff tool is available in VisualEditor's visual mode. You can toggle between wikitext and visual diffs. More features will be added to this later. In the future, this tool may be integrated into other MediaWiki components. 
- The team have added multi-column support for lists of footnotes. The
<references /> block can automatically display long lists of references in columns on wide screens. This makes footnotes easier to read. You can request multi-column support for your wiki. 
- The way to switch between the visual editing mode and the wikitext editing mode is now consistent. There is a drop-down menu that shows the two options. This is now the same in desktop and mobile web editing, and inside things that embed editing, such as Flow. 
- The Categorii item has been moved to the top of the Opțiunile paginii menu (from clicking on the "hamburger" icon) for quicker access.  There is also now a "Templates used on this page" feature there. 
- You can now create
<chem> tags (sometimes used as
<ce>) for chemical formulas inside the visual editor. 
- Tables can be set as collapsed or un-collapsed. 
- The Caracter special menu now includes characters for Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics and angle quotation marks (‹› and ⟨⟩) . The team thanks the volunteer developer, Tpt. 
- A bug caused some section edit conflicts to blank the rest of the page. This has been fixed. The team are sorry for the disruption. 
- There is a new keyboard shortcut for citations:
K on a PC, or
K on a Mac. It is based on the keyboard shortcut for making links, which is
K respectively. 
- The team is working on a syntax highlighting tool. It will highlight matching pairs of
<ref> tags and other types of wikitext syntax. You will be able to turn it on and off. It will first become available in VisualEditor's built-in wikitext mode, maybe late in 2017. 
- The kind of button used to Previzualizare, Afișare diferențe, and finish an edit will change in all WMF-supported wikitext editors. The new buttons will use OOjs UI. The buttons will be larger, brighter, and easier to read. The labels will remain the same. You can test the new button by editing a page and adding
&ooui=1 to the end of the URL, like this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Sandbox?action=edit&ooui=1 The old appearance will no longer be possible, even with local CSS changes. 
- The outdated 2006 wikitext editor will be removed later this year. It is used by approximately 0.03% of active editors. See a list of editing tools on mediawiki.org if you are uncertain which one you use. 
- If you aren't reading this in your preferred language, then please help us with translations! Subscribe to the Translators mailing list or contact us directly, so that we can notify you when the next issue is ready. Mulțumim!
12 mai 2017 21:05 (EEST)
Improved search in deleted pages archive[modificare]
Please help translate to your language
During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.
Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the
Special:Undelete page, and add
&fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).
We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki. Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using
&fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0
Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.
Mulțumim! CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 25 iulie 2017 21:40 (EEST)